Porcelain ball jointed tattooed elf doll

A new girl is ready to go, I am  gonna miss her very much, I have passed a great time making her, cutting out very little tiny bits of paper motifs and combined them between each other, and then painting by hand a bunch of roses and cocoons. I absolutely love paint on the body of our dolls, as much more tiny is the motif as much more I want to paint it, and I can not just to make a little bit, once I start, I want to decorate all their skin surface with drawings and a I need to force myself to stop before to make a mess :D
The ballerina shoes are also made in porcelain and is by far the most complicated piece that I have made for our dolls, they are very fragile in the greenware stage, much more than the hands even, and it is very difficult to carve it, they can be very thin, but I love make them.
amadogravagno porcelain ball jointed dolls I think she has one of the most sweet expresion that I have acchieved with this particular mold and  once I put the soft curled black hair on her head the effect was even more sensual. I took a lot of pictures of her, this are just a few, but you can see the complete album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.881466295244594.1073741913.100001436942309&type=1

This doll was made by request, if you want a similar one don't hesitate on asking, you can message me on our main facebook page (the one above :) ) or go directly to our Etsy shop : https://www.etsy.com/shop/Porcelainbjddolls

Hope you enjoy her as much as I do!!!
Greetings for all!!!


porcelain ball jointed doll art




porcelain bjd

amado gravagno porcelain ball jointed dolls

porcelain ball jointed doll bjd

Comentarios

Entradas populares