New site with available art!

 Since I can remember art and specially art dolls have been part of my fantasies and several years ago I was able to start the wonderful experience of creating them. This road has become my livelihood and I am grateful for it. I have many ideas pending that I would like to show you and that will make me the dollmaker artist I want to be. Fantastic beings that live in my imagination and that someday I would like to materialize. 
If you enjoy my art and want to see more, please consider supporting what I do. 
For that instance I have created two pages:
https://ko-fi.com/amadogravagnoporcelainbjd
and
https://society6.com/porcelainbjd

The first one. Ko-FI,  is a crowfunding site were you can colaborate for  just the cost of a cofee to help to improve my art in a lot of ways: improving my techniques, acquire new equipment and materials, the release of the  long term posponed resin line and the china painted doll line, to create more beautiful pictures of our dolls and to create new content for our blog.


Society6 is a print on demand site that will allow you to get prints and exclusive personalized deco objects with my art on it at a very low cost. Before to become a dollmaker I was an illustrator and many of that art will be available on it, plus new designs I am working on. 

Thank you very much in advance for any help you choose to give, it will make my dream came true !!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares