Celestya Versailles pastel rococo porcelain doll





Hi everyone! This was a very busy, entertained week, time flies when you are doing something you love and costuming is one of my very favourite part of the whole process of to make a doll from scratch. Actually, this was not planned, I had first the idea of to transform Celestya in a butterfly fairy but then , trying to organize the inmense amount of fabrics , laces , ribbons and tiny little bits of practically everything you can imagine that could be used in a doll( those of you that are artisans will perfectly picture what I mean 😂 ) I found and old embroidered ribbon I was saving since at least... for the last ten years, and voilá!!! A doll corset was born 😁 and of course that couldn't be the end of everything, she needed also stockings and shoes and a new wig 🤗 I am very proud of how these little things turned out, I am constantly strieving for to learn new techniques and found a great way to make the closing of the back of the corset. Hope you like her, for those who wanted to purchase her nude just DM and a special listing will be made for you. You can see more details at Ebay and Etsy or by following the treelink  and soon I will upload the rest of the pictures to my main FB  Have a nice day 😘😘😘




 #porcelainbjd #marieantoinette #pasteldoll #versalles #rococo #fineart #victoriandoll #ooakdoll #ooakart #artdoll #macarondoll #cakedoll #cupcake #bjd #amadogravagno #classicalmusic #bjddoll #letthemeatcake #balljointeddoll #enchanteddoll #enchantedfairy #angeldoll #celestial

Comentarios

Entradas populares