Porcelain bjd poll : Fairies, Mouline Rouge or Rococo Style? Suggest a character (could be anything, not just the mentioned :D )



I made something colorful to cheer up my weekend and to take a little break from other projects. I was dragged by a rainbow palette this time and painted all these heads, fascinated by new possibilities, but there are only two sets of small doll pieces available to assemble at the moment so I thought it would be a good idea to do some kind of survey. What do you think? Which one would you like to see finished first and what character do you think it could be? I listen to your suggestions 😊 Please leave a comment below suggesting a character, your feedback will be really appreciatted :) 

 The beautiful hair is a new viscose fiber that I am testing, much silkier than the long fiber that I sometimes use. I totally loved those colors😍 and I couldn't resist making the wigs too. Does anyone else here relax from work by working on the same subject or are my hands too fidgety? Love to all of you and thank you very much for the constant displays of admiration and support. You make my heart smile 😘.

More pictures at Paulina Gravagno



 #porcelainballjointeddoll #porcelainbjd #bahiablanca #balljointeddoll #arteargentino #dollmaking #dollart #porcelaindoll #sculpture #photography #bjdargentina #bjdart #fineart #handmadedolls #porcelain #rococo #fairytaledolls #artdollsonly #faeriedolls #enchantedfairy #baroque #dollprocess #dollwigs #faerie #enchantedliving #enchanteddoll #bjdartist #artdolls

Comentarios

  1. ​The survey is closed 😃! Thank you very much to all who voted here , on the other groups, on the sites and in Instagram. I will soon post pictures of the chosen ones in my main FB Paulina Gravagno and Insta https://www.instagram.com/porcelainbjd/ :3😘

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares