Custom orders closed

 Hi everyone!  Custom orders are now closed. I started to cast and clean the pieces for a new kiln loading and can not add more dolls to this batch for now (lucky me :) ) I want to thanks  to my customers for their confidence and patience, this is a slow and complicated process and you have been very understanding. 

These past months was very intense and I was able to finish some dolls I had from very long time in process that are available right now in my stores @porcelainbjd | Linktree  I will concentrated on to finish custom orders in the next months and I am not sure when I will be able to reopen commissions or to make new personal work so this is your chance to get a doll right now. 

Remember that layaway is available from two to twelve installments at your choice. Shipment is still made trhough DHL express only  with tracking. 

For any doubts you may have please do not hesitate to ask, I will very pleased to answer.



Comentarios

Entradas populares