Survey is closed!!!




Hi everyone! Thank you very much for to participate in my survey 😊 Now that is closed I have counted all the votes made in the insta history, in the FB posts and groups and in other sites were I published it 🙂 The most voted ones were the pale pink and the light purple haired heads with 14 votes each one ( I only counted positive ones on the history) , then the white haired one with 13, dark green with 12, dark purple with 11 votes and finally the green apple girl with 9. Also, I had three suggestions for Moulin Rouge characters, one for gothic style, one for enchantress and one for a goddess, Gaia. So the first two dolls of this serie will be can-can ballerinas and the third one most voted, since there isn't a suggestion about her , will be a green forest spirit. For my next kiln loading I will cast more tiny bodies for to finish the white hair lady , Gaia ( apple green) and the dark purple gothic enchantress ( both suggestions were for that head so I think both concepts can be combined) Thank you very much again for your participation and your lovely comments, I love you people 😚😚😚







Comentarios

Entradas populares